Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seeing Orange

I was looking at the lines yesterday and I immediately locked in on Syracuse versus Arizona State. I was shocked to see the Orange only giving 2.5 to the Sun Devils. I am going to give the Pat Sheehan guarantee on Syracuse this afternoon. For those of you who don't me, I don't throw that phrase around on just anything. Syracuse is the lock of the year.

Sure Arizona State looked great in the first round beating temple despite an off night from Harden, but Syracuse is just the better and hotter team. I laugh when I see things like can Syracuse recover from the 6 overtime game in the Big East tournament. Really? That was over a week ago and these are 20 year old men, I think they will manage.

The Orange outscore the Sun Devils by eleven points. They hold a +7 rebounding advantage. I have Cuse in the Elite Eight and they will cruise today while I cash in.

Syracuse -2.5 vs Arizona State

No comments:

Post a Comment