Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Locks

Butler let me down yesterday, but I had the money line for Western Kentucky and +5 so we had a positive day.

I wrote this when WKU was up 17 with a couple of minutes to go. I swear I am going to go into convulsions one of these days because I can never have an "easy" win. Short to the point right ups as I forgot to post this last night.

I love Portland State today at +10.5 versus Xavier:
The Xmen are turnover prone and that is never a team you want to back with a double digit spread.

Siena +3 vs Ohio State:
So maybe it is practically a home game for Ohio State, but it doesn't change the fact that they are bad at basketball. Siena is deeper, outscores the Buckeyes and has a rebounding advantage.

Temple +6 vs ASU:
Dionte Christmas is going to go off today. Play a zone against him and see what happens. ASU is a one man show in Harden and bunch of guys who watch him work.

No comments:

Post a Comment